NEWNow you can listen to Fox News articles!

There were two teenagers arrested for supposedly shooting and the murder of a 5-year-old boy in the village Detroit at home, as well as the boy’s mother and her boyfriend, police said.

The 16- and 17-year-old suspects were detained Monday in the same area where the alleged murder happened, Detroit Police Commander Michael McGuinness said.

They are now in the youth home while the prosecutor’s office prepares the indictment.

A 5-year-old boy Caleb was killed performance style, according to Fox 2 Detroit. His mother Lashon Marshall and her boyfriend Aaron Benson were also shot in the house.

On Sunday afternoon, Benson’s relative went to a house on the West Side of Detroit after not hearing him for several days.

THE FATHER OF TWO CHILDREN IS STUCK IN, IN TECHNISIAN

Detroit Police Chief James White said Tuesday that the backdoor was open and possibly committed. Police were immediately called and found two adults, after which a 5-year-old boy was found shot dead in a separate room.

After receiving a flood of clues, police were able to identify the two suspects and detain them without incident on Monday.

It is unclear when the shooting actually took place and what the motive was, but McGuinness said the suspects knew the victims.

“Words cannot explain what it is like to see a 5-year-old child die from a gunshot wound,” McGuinness said Tuesday.

CLICK HERE TO SAVE FOX NEWS

This year in Detroit, seven children under the age of 17 were shot dead after they or another child fell into the hands of unsecured firearms.

Last year, 67 children were shot dead in Detroit, nine of whom were killed.

Source link

Previous articleScarlet guarantee for eligible New Jersey students
Next articleThe NJEA supports members of the Democratic Chamber for re-election