NEWNow you can listen to Fox News articles!

Kyle RittenhouseThe 18-year-old, who was found not guilty of killing two people during the riots in Kenosha in 2020, is launching a new initiative to fight powerful information organizations for the “lies” they erupt.

“My team and I have decided to launch the Media Accountability project as a tool to help raise funds and bring the media to justice for the lies they told and to fight them in court,” Rittenhouse said Monday.Tucker Carlson tonight».

KYLE RITTENHOUS TO TAKE OFF: LIBERAL MEDIA WILL GIVE FOR JUDGMENT

“I don’t want to see anyone have to deal with what I went through. So I want to hold them accountable for what they did to me because I don’t want to see anyone have to go through what they went through. me, ”Rittenhouse told Tucker Carlson of Fox News.

Kyle Rittenhouse goes on trial at the Kenosha County Courthouse in Kenosha, Wisconsin, USA, November 19, 2021. Sean Krajacic / Poole via REUTERS
(Sean Krajicic / Pool via REUTERS)

Asked whether he would sue any news organization, Rittenhouse offered a sample of who is currently on his “list.”

“Well, now we’re looking at quite a few politicians, celebrities, athletes, Whoopi Goldberg on the list,” Rittenhouse said. “She called me a‘ murderer ’after a jury acquitted me.

NICHOLAS SANDMAN OFFERS KYLE RITTENHOUSE PARADE IN ‘HNNITY’ EXCLUSIVE

He also called The Young Turks founder Chen Uyghur, who in court called Rittenhouse a “murderer” and “continues to call me a ‘murderer.’

“We are going to bring to justice all those who lied about me, for example, everyone who lied called me a supporter of white supremacy,” Rittenhouse said. “They will all be brought to justice. And we will consider them in the courtroom.”

ABC News and The Young Turks responded immediately to Fox News’s requests for comment.

Kyle Rittenhouse listens to Judge Bruce Schroeder talk about how jurors will watch a video during Kyle Rittenhouse's trial in Kenosha County Courthouse, Wisconsin, USA, November 17, 2021. Sean Krajacic / Poole via REUTERS

Kyle Rittenhouse listens to Judge Bruce Schroeder talk about how jurors will watch a video during Kyle Rittenhouse’s trial in Kenosha County Courthouse, Wisconsin, USA, November 17, 2021. Sean Krajacic / Poole via REUTERS
(Sean Krajicic / Poole)

Nicholas Sandmana Covington high school student, who has filed several lawsuits against media outlets for covering it in 2019, previously spoke to Rittenhouse after the trial.

CLICK HERE TO SAVE FOX NEWS

Sandman was attacked by the media after a video of him wearing a red hat Make America Great Again went viral, showing a then-16-year-old standing in front of a senior Indian on the steps of the Lincoln Memorial on the March. For life. News organizations falsely portrayed Sandman as the aggressor during the quarrel.

CNN, The Washington Post and NBC News have so far agreed with Sandman.

Source link

Previous articlePop icon Britney Spears has signed a $ 15 million book deal to publish memoirs after 13 years of conservation
Next articleSean Hughes, head of a New Jersey bus company, has died at the age of 44